Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Another eventful day

Today, I had breakfast at the Executive Lounge- again. That's the only place I'm allowed to have breakfast because the food is free. After that, we took a walking tour of an area called The Rocks. It turned out to be more of a standing tour. Most of our time on the tour was spent standing there and listening to what the guide had to say. I found it hard to concentrate by the end.

After that, we took a 2-hour cruise around sydney harbor. I was sad when it was time to get off, but mostly because I was at a good part in my book. It was a pleasant way to spend the afternoon.


After that, we revisited the playground at nightfall.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aidan - Your trips sounds great so far. The harbor tour is very nice. Your reports help us re-live our Sydney trip.

    We highly recommend the Featherdale Wildlife Park. Lots of cool animals to see close up including the Koala.

    Have a great time.

    Jim Koz & family

    ReplyDelete