Thursday, August 8, 2013

Australian wildlife- are you echidna me?!

Simply put, yesterday was boring. We shopped and we travelled.  But today we made up for it. This morning my mom looked out the window and said, "I wonder if we'll see any wildlife toda- OH MY @#$%!, THERE ARE TWO KANGAROOS FIGHTING OUT THERE!" I'll need to go to picture book style to explain the rest of today. Here we go.


Odd birds- you can't really see them, though


Sea lions


echidna (pronounced "ee-kid-nuh")

Kangaroos

Koala (sleepy)

Not photographed:

wild turkeys

lots of captive sheep and lambs (the latter causing many a cuteness overload)

P.S.: The title of this post was my dad's cheesy pun, not mine.

P.P.S.: All of the listed animals except the sheep and lambs were completely wild. No zoos involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment